NFL common set query

The Mad Hatter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hello all,

I am a NRL and Cricket card collector, but the past few seasons I've been getting in to the NFL on Channel ONE.

To fill the summertime collecting void, looking at buying a set of 2013 NFL cards.

Now, I didn't realise there were so many producers, so many sets / boxes per producers, and so many cards.

Have been sniffing around the net and found this site.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/sports-cards-sets/nfl-football-cards/2013-football-cards/

I'm figuring I'll go with TOPPS as they appear to do a full box set :

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-topps-football-complete-set-hobby-edition

So can anyone confirm that if I buy the Topps complete set hobby edition, I just get the whole commons set and be done for. I'm not interested in parallels or chase cards, just want a common set.

If anyone can recommend something better, let me know. Might also see if I can get the past few seasons of the same thing too.

Anyway, at the moment don't go for a team as such, just like the NFL and don't mind watching the Patriots, Packers, Ravens, Browns, Jets and Giants.

Yeah mate that is a full set of base cards. If you want to pay post you can have all the doubles I have of Panini Rookies & Stars from this year and last. They are of no use to me as I have full sets and they is nearly full sets too.
PM me if you are keen.

Usually referred to as a factory set or factory sealed set. Topps are the only manufacturer to do them these days, and only in it's base release...Think it's a tradition for them !

Standard Topps would be your best for buying a complete set. I thought Panini Score did Factory sets too but it looks like they only sell team sets now.

Yeah mate that is a full set of base cards. If you want to pay post you can have all the doubles I have of Panini Rookies & Stars from this year and last. They are of no use to me as I have full sets and they is nearly full sets too.
PM me if you are keen.

Hey mate, that's mighty generous.

I'll set up a conversation on the weekend and we can chat.

Cheers, Chris

Back
Top Bottom