NFL at Who Dat Cards Comics and Collectables

I'm making the trip over to perth late december, so will make an effort to drop in. what era are your singles mainly last couple of years? I'm after all years so will being my wantlist (hint they're all 49ers cards!).

I remember one trip to perth in 92 when I was a bit younger, went to this milk-bar/cardshop in the middle of nowhere suburbia it was a fair drive to get to, absolutely loaded up on fleer and uper deck packs he had cheaper than any other card shop in melb (this at the time when they were springing up in every second suburb under the whats new banner or independent operators).
Got back to perth, opened them all up in the hotel room and nailed a heap of the us shaq #1 rookie redemptions, straight off to the local perth gpo the next morning to excitedly buy envelopes. Coincidentally my parents a couple of months ago told me they had found another box of my junk from long since moving out ' your father says there are sports cards in there' bam, thats where my shaqs, and hand signed dee brown and danny manning cards were from that knox signing too! I was stoked!

---------- Post added 23-11-2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

Err sorry about the wild tangent in that last post!

Back
Top Bottom