Next years jersey cards?

Seems the last 2 years there have been two from the top four and two from the bottom four. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sign me up for a Raiders then please!

Lots of great new faces at the club of who I would love a signature card. If I had to pick a couple of standouts for me personally it would be Papalii or Soliola as both really show how far the club has come and where it is headed.

Sign me up for a Raiders then please!

Lots of great new faces at the club of who I would love a signature card. If I had to pick a couple of standouts for me personally it would be Papalii or Soliola as both really show how far the club has come and where it is headed.
I'm going to buy the lot and hold you to ransom.:)

To be honest with you all i really hope next years Elite jersey signature card series has these 4 teams as i have already sold my house just buying all these Broncos cards.

Next years series, Raiders 100%, Dogs 100%, Panthers? and Titans? (Please no more Broncos or Storm).

I really like the idea of some new teams getting some top end signature cards as its great for team collectors that don't seem to get much action. K

Panthers
Raiders
Titans
Sharks

I know sharks and panthers had them last two years but in the past they seem to miss out more than the others

Plus have great youngsters you could use. Nothing against a Gallen signature jersey though...

No Hayne!!

My idea would be that the Elite Jersey cards don't have to be from the finals.......get 1 player per team from throughout the year and make it a huge 2017 release.

Or do what they did in the AFL 8 this year & 8 next year. That way all Clubs are covered & they could spread the cost of getting them over 2 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom