Newest addition to my collection...a new crown jewel.

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
These are the new cards I received this month... I've decided to collect Drexler along with MJ:). .So here they are:

Clyde Drexler Exquisite Limited Logo's 06-07 Numbered 17/50(Patch is from the "X" in dreXler):thumbsup::thumbsup:
clydedrexlerexquisitelogo.jpg

drexlerlimtedlogo.jpg

Drexler 04-05 UD ultimate signature patches(patch is from the the 95-96 all-star game) #15/25 :D:D
DW8003.jpg

More to come hopefully next week!

The Ultimate is sweet. I was watching 1 of those as a BIN for months...

The Exquisite is also nuts! Not sure about it being the 'X' though. Names on players backs are typically small and only thin 1 colour (no shading). Unless they did it different in the old days? Not sure where it would be otherwise!

Sweet choice on Glide too :)

The Ultimate is sweet. I was watching 1 of those as a BIN for months...

The Exquisite is also nuts! Not sure about it being the 'X' though. Names on players backs are typically small and only thin 1 colour (no shading). Unless they did it different in the old days? Not sure where it would be otherwise!

Sweet choice on Glide too :)

Cheer mate!!!! I thought about collecting other players(Wade etc)but Drexler was the one who remindered me of Jordan the most. Both were high-flyers, explosive dunkers and prolific scorers.He had a little more hops than Jordan did - but nowhere near the fundamentals lol:).

Hope you pickup the ultimate soon. i've been really looking for this since i've started to collect Drexler.His all-star uni is really rare to have. Definitely worth the $$$ if you can BIN.Thks

WOW! 2 great cards!

Love the Exquisite. I only have two LL from this past year and they are Jordan and Drexler.

GReat work.

WOW! 2 great cards!

Love the Exquisite. I only have two LL from this past year and they are Jordan and Drexler.

GReat work.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Top stuff champ!!!!

Jordan and Clyde are both great players in there own rights.Do you have a scan of the glide, haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom