Newby with new cards!

Girls Torque

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sue Corbett
eBay User
girlstorque
I'm involved in developing a new series of cards for Australian motorsport fans, especially those who support women in motorsport.

We've just released the first boxed set in the series, which features 34 very talented female drag racers.

The back of each card shows the girls race vehicle (car or bike) and specs about the vehicle and any achievements in their racing careers to date. Their achievements alone will surprise many...as these girls have talent plus.

A full gallery of cards is on our website at www.girlstorque.com ...those already printed and some of the new cards that will be released soon.

The pic below shows some of the cards and the box they come in. :)

ps: this first set also includes a special celebrity card - an Aussie actress from the very popular ABC comedy series Upper Middle Bogan, which is based around a drag racing family.
boxandcardsset#1display#1.jpg

boxandcardsset#1display#1.jpg

Sue, my best friend has been a speedway enthusiast for as a long as I have known her and many of her family and friends are too. I think that this is a great initiative, the cards look great!

Welcome aboard - the cards look awesome! and Upper Middle Bogan was a brilliant show! Cant wait to watch the second season.

Now you need to do a Panini and have 18 variations of each card! :p

hey Matty76, have you looked at the gallery on our site yet? we have a few speedway cards already :)

magohaydz the second series of Upper Middle Bogan is done and dusted - you just missed it! i'm now hoping they make a 3rd series. but it is available on itunes and dvd.

can anyone can give me advice on places/shops that might be interested in taking on our cards to resell?

hey Matty76, have you looked at the gallery on our site yet? we have a few speedway cards already :)

magohaydz the second series of Upper Middle Bogan is done and dusted - you just missed it! i'm now hoping they make a 3rd series. but it is available on itunes and dvd.

can anyone can give me advice on places/shops that might be interested in taking on our cards to resell?
Certainly have had a look Sue - I linked your website on a friends Facebook page - one of her friends has known Mikayla Hein for many years!

Great initiative with the cards, I'd suggest to use the ridiculous amounts wealth of knowledge from the members here who have been collecting for many many years. They could help you come up with a great product. All the best :)

any advice would be greatly appreciated!! we are very new to this and there's a lot more to it than we realised at first.

we're already looking into different packaging and smaller pack sizes

Back
Top Bottom