Newbie with cards to give away

BFOOT

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Hi All,

Just joined as I have been cleaning up recently and have dug up a bunch of old cards I want to get rid of. Figured I'd see if anyone wants them instead of throwing them out.

I have various and inclomplete: oddbodz space, oddbodz hyper heads hypervision, simpson cc's, goosebumps, TMNT the movie, Bradman greatest hits, Jurrasic park movie, gladiators (original), batman movie clip tazos, jurrasic park tazos, looney tunes tazos, chester cheetah tazos, magic motion simpson tazos, looney tues time warp tazos, star wars tazos & space jam tazos.

If any one is interested let me know. [email protected]

I'm after some oddbodz glowzone cards too.

Cheers

EDIT: Also for got to mention I have a complete set of Jurrasic Park movie cards & Don Bradman (the bradman collection) cards but I'm keeping them. Just thought I'd let people know.

Hey welcome aboard!

Reading your post completely reminded me of a card i used to collect and completely forgot about ODDBODZ!! If ya got any of them for trade or anything hit me with a PM im definitly interested.

Have a lot of highland Mint Sport Cards ..... show price total of $10,000 US for the lot of them ....don't I wish ........

Have a ton of Jordan and Kobe cards ... unusual stuff ... not the run of the mill inserts or standard cards ..

Just signed on so I am not sure how it will go but we'll see

Thanks

Tom

Hey mate hows it going?
I know this is an old thread but i would love to buy singles of the looney tunes tazos and space jam tazos from you if you have them cause i need to fill gaps in my collection. From looney tunes im missing chester cheetah (66, 81, 89, 96) Chester cheetah techno (183, 184, 185, 188, 197) and from space jam im missing (62, 64, 66, 67, 74, 76, 77) If you have these and want to sell them let me know =)

Hey mate hows it going?
I know this is an old thread but i would love to buy singles of the looney tunes tazos and space jam tazos from you if you have them cause i need to fill gaps in my collection. From looney tunes im missing chester cheetah (66, 81, 89, 96) Chester cheetah techno (183, 184, 185, 188, 197) and from space jam im missing (62, 64, 66, 67, 74, 76, 77) If you have these and want to sell them let me know =)
You would be better off trying the email address he listed above mate. This thread is 6 years old and he hasn't been on this site for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom