Newbie with a Tazo enquiry

Jacob023

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
clown_of_despair_7
Howdy all, new seller/buyer here. Just have a quick question. I have 2 sealed Tazo Yo-Yo's which I believe at the time were promotional items as my dad worked for Smiths (early 90's maybe) and would always come home with boxes of Samboys (with the flavour 'bomb' satchet), boxes of normal Smiths chips and other promotional items depending on what the movie/fad was at the time. Basically I'm just wondering if anyone would have any info on them? I've seen unsealed ones for around $20ish and bits and pieces scattered throughout ebay but generally not in the best condition unsealed.

cheers all

Howdy all, new seller/buyer here. Just have a quick question. I have 2 sealed Tazo Yo-Yo's which I believe at the time were promotional items as my dad worked for Smiths (early 90's maybe) and would always come home with boxes of Samboys (with the flavour 'bomb' satchet), boxes of normal Smiths chips and other promotional items depending on what the movie/fad was at the time. Basically I'm just wondering if anyone would have any info on them? I've seen unsealed ones for around $20ish and bits and pieces scattered throughout ebay but generally not in the best condition unsealed.

cheers all
Hey Jacob,
Welcome to ozcardtrader, surprised someone hasn't gone into detail about your items.
Personally I've seen good condition sealed tazo yoyos sell between $30-$50 so I'd definitely sell them individually. Some sellers on eBay have them listed for $100 for months on end but rarely will you get close to that. Perhaps list one for $50 or best offer & auto reject offers under $30.
Do you still have any of the tazo promotional items your Dad brought home? I'm a big collector of Tazos & their associated branded merchandise so message me with what you have & I might make you an offer.
Thanks for your post.
Dave.

Back
Top Bottom