Newbie on OCT :) Loves Parra from NRL

Parra_Fanailia

NRL EELS 4 EVER
Real Name
Michelle/ Shell
eBay User
Gemgirl1993
Hi there everyone :) I will sorta keep this brief (if I can as I tend to be a chatterbox, or so my boyfriend tells me) .... Nice to meet you all :) I am a 42 yr old mum of 3 with a boyfriend from Taree NSW.... I follow Parra from the NRL and also love the V8 supercars .... I am collecting trading cards and other collectables from Parra (feel free to contact if you have something) I especially love Parra Players from the 80s .... Lots more info on my profile feel free to browse :)

Cheers :)

Thanks for the welcome Ace :) Yep you got there it can very hard :( I am Parra my boyfriend is Dragons so the rest go for them ... They give me heaps at times especially the kids .... My boyfriend has actually been very sympathetic :) So I have been lucky :) I have been Parra since the 80s :) and always will be :)

Thanks Ozballer :)

Welcome and you are all wrong, its Broncos / Queensland / Kangaroos all the way............... :)

Thanks for the Welcome Dave :) But sorry to say you have it all wrong :)

welcome Michelle to the best trading card site on the net.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Welcome :) and I would have to agree with you everyone here is lovely :D Its also great to have something in common with so many people :) Plus I start my 1st 2 trades tonight and they are so easy :)

Cheers :)

Welcome to the site Michelle....

lots of nice people here..... always someone willing to help out in some way...

Hey Steven :)

Thanks so much for the welcome :)

Yep it would be sooooo nice for us to have our turn so I can turn the tide and give them heaps I would sooooooooooo love that :) I am getting there but still have heaps to collect lol :)

Back
Top Bottom