Newbie here

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Gday,

Sorry... didnt realise there was an introduction area. I was at work and found the site via a google search on the hunt for Herald Sun cards for my sons. Being pressed for time i didnt do to much exploring.

So here we are! :) I used to be an avid collector of cards when i was younger. I collected AFL cards, although for some reason NBA cards were most popular in my day (late 80s - mid 90s). Also collected Xmen cards around a similar era. The latest Herald Sun AFL cards have renewed my interest along with my boys. Although i forgot how expensive the hobby can be... especially when collecting multiple sets to keep everyone happy. But enjoyable none the less!

Still chasing some Sharp Shooters and Best & Fairest cards to complete my sons (3yrs & 8yrs) sets, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! I have a full list of wants and swaps here.... http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/items-wanted-wantlists-football/75893-swaps-wanteds-herald-sun-2010-ss-bnf.html#post701370

If anyone is interested in knowing more (as im not sure if there is a template of info normally given out in the intros), im only happy to answer questions!

Cheers,

Matthew

Back
Top Bottom