NEWBIE, EVERYONE READ ! I NEED YOUR HELP and SUPPORT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakepearce94

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
jakos94
hey guys,
my name is Jake Pearce and i used to be a member(jpear30) on this website for quite a while but then i did something stupid which got me banned. i am now 18 and have matured quite a lot and have got back into card collecting. for proof of my card collection i have enclosed a picture of my collection. i miss ozcardtrader, it was my life and i want it to be part of me again. there's no other way to share my collection with people, or trade with people to finish my collection. so for the guys that have dealt with me in the past, i beg you to help me get back on here, talk to the mods, and help a fellow collector come back home. i don't mind if i have to obey special rules, just let me back on and i won't make you guys regret your decision !

IMG-20120609-00012.jpg

yes but i needed to show my collection to prove i have cards, hopefully graham can see this and he lets me back on. i've been banned for 2 years! its killing me not being on here!

So you got banned and created a new account, despite not getting approval to come back????
hey at least he is honest and didnt just create another random profile to come back and say nothing? let graham be the one to judge him before giving him greif. I can understand if he was blocked and wanted to have his say and ask for forgiveness and another chance ,maybe he feels it was his only option to create this profile.

hey at least he is honest and didnt just create another random profile to come back and say nothing? let graham be the one to judge him before giving him greif. I can understand if he was blocked and wanted to have his say and ask for forgiveness and another chance ,maybe he feels it was his only option to create this profile.
yes that's why i'm coming on adelaide chilli source, i felt i have served my time, it's been 2 years of suffering. but i'm willing to comply with any rules and help myself and fellow collectors on here finish collections

Just asking an honest question. Others have been banned and haven't been allowed back onto this site, while others have been banned and didn't create alias accounts. Obviously it's up to the discretion of the mods, but I thought there were other ways to contact such as via email. Also a bit unfair for those who are still banned etc.

EDIT: Others have been banned and been allowed to return, but didn't create alias accounts.

Just asking an honest question. Others have been banned and haven't been allowed back onto this site, while others have been banned and didn't create alias accounts. Obviously it's up to the discretion of the mods, but I thought there were other ways to contact such as via email. Also a bit unfair for those who are still banned etc.

EDIT: Others have been banned and been allowed to return, but didn't create alias accounts.

I do agree, Surely he could have emailed Graham directly without needing to create an account. but maybe he didnt realise that either. anyways not up to us to decide so im staying out of it now, and i wish you the best of luck Jake.

the contact us is VERY small at the bottom of the footer. I can see how people can miss it.

I agree at least he is honest and wants himself herd. Only graham as the site owner can determine this based on whatever evidence he wants provided I guess.

Thread locked. User has been banned. Has a history of bad trading, signing up multiple accounts and signing up again under a new username this time is no different.

And just so no one can say he didn't have a chance - he definitely knows where the contact us link is and has used it many times

Can I just say that if it was a problem previously of not sending cards, I could probably consider. When you're young these things do happen and I understand that.

But when someone deliberately uses eBay pictures and photos from others collection and passes them off as their own .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom