Newbie :D

Wangs0r

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gerrard
Hi, to be honest im not really a card trader myself. But i do have a few collectable gems that was given to me awhile ago. Just on this site to help answer some questions about my possesion. My father use to work for Smiths chips, and was given time to time some very rare collectibles, including things like uncut full sets of simpson 3d cards that were given out in the chips, or vaccum sealed full set of golden dbz tazo's in display plastic. It was the stuff execs got when they launched new promotions with companies. And other once off collectables that i have found it hard to find information on where to find go to auction said one off's.

Anyone interested in helping pointing me in the right direction i would be much appreciated thanks :D

Hi, to be honest im not really a card trader myself. But i do have a few collectable gems that was given to me awhile ago. Just on this site to help answer some questions about my possesion. My father use to work for Smiths chips, and was given time to time some very rare collectibles, including things like uncut full sets of simpson 3d cards that were given out in the chips, or vaccum sealed full set of golden dbz tazo's in display plastic. It was the stuff execs got when they launched new promotions with companies. And other once off collectables that i have found it hard to find information on where to find go to auction said one off's.

Anyone interested in helping pointing me in the right direction i would be much appreciated thanks :D
Hi mate probably a long shot but do you still have any dbz tazos or merchandise for sale? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom