For Sale New Zealand Issued Cricket Cards & Stickers (1924 - 2020) Reference Book

NZCards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
I am pleased to announce that I have just published a comprehensive reference book entitled New Zealand Issued Cricket Cards & Stickers 1924 - 2020, which represents all known collectable cricket cards, stickers and similar items that have been New Zealand produced up until August 2020.

It is a softcover A5 sized book (110 pages in total), and in colour throughout. There have only been 100 copies printed, and each one is personally numbered. Where possible, I have listed every cricket card/sticker known, so the book can also be used as a checklist.

For Australian residents, cost is NZ$55 (includes standard postage and packaging to Australia). For those purchasing outside of Australia, please ask about cost as the postage charge will be different.

Please contact me if you wish to purchase a copy, or have any questions.

IMG_9196.jpg
IMG_9200.jpg
IMG_9197.jpg
IMG_9198.jpg
IMG_9199.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, was certainly a labour of love, but cool to put something together that collectors were increasingly hard to find information about.

Hi Everybody,

For those of you out there that collect reference books on cricket cards and stickers, I would highly recommend that you purchase a copy of this book from Steve.

I have just received my copy in the mail and trust me, it is one of the best reference books on cricket cards that you can buy. It is full of images referencing the various sets that have been produced in New Zealand and will provide you with a great guide to what is out there to be discovered.

I highly recommend that you purchase it.

Well done Steve @NZCards and thanks for sharing your research with the cricket card community.

Happy Collecting Everyone
Chris

Back
Top Bottom