Baseball New York Mets Mailday - Cards & Memorabillia

WeAreLeeds2

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
suckerscomengo
Hey all,

Picked up a few cards lately thought i'd share. Also managed to pick up some memorabillia from the store while i was over in New York in September where i manage to catch a few Mets games (also saw Red Sox at Fenway & Giants at AT&T Park)

Enjoy!

Josh Thole Auto

IMAG0039.jpg

Josh Thole Letter 'L' Rookie #13/75

IMAG0038.jpg

Josh Thole Auto #973/999

IMAG0036.jpg

Bobby Parnell Letter L, #20/170

IMAG0037-1.jpg

Picked this up from Citi Field, its a game used ball from Phillies @ Mets this year

IMAG0035.jpg

Bought this sweet signed David Wright baseball, the 30/30 stands for 30 Home Runs & 30 Stolen Bases, definately a favourite piece of memorabillia of mine

IMAG0034.jpg

But my favourite is probably this. I went and saw Nats @ Mets on 13th, in which we lost (no suprise) but i went back to the next day to watch them again and asked the guy if he had the lineup card from the previous days game cos id love to have it as a memento of my first game. He was hesitant but said he would see what he could do, so i came back after the game and he had the card waiting for me, which he packaged up with the game used ball (above) and a game worn hat worn by Josh Thole for $100.

Sure its a losing lineup card, but a great memento of my first Mets game, signed & filled out by Terry Collins and 1/1!

IMAG0033.jpg

that is some sweet gear.
I have a GU ball from my first game too in 2009, Yankees v Red Sox at Fenway. Yankees won 20 to 11.
Awesome, awesome experience.

Went this year as well and got GU balls from Rays v Yankees at Yankee Stadium and Padres v Mets at Citi field.

Sam, great to see another baseball collector. Really neat stuff. Good to see some game used gear in there as well!
Mark.

Back
Top Bottom