New to Oz Trader

indiexboy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rich Mauro
eBay User
indieXboy
hi everyone i just joined today! I was referred from an ebay trading partner. i recently started opening up my auctions to Australia and found out that Australian ebay members are amont the most courteous and professional buyers, i should have done this years ago.

i have been collecting for over 30 years and have such a huge stockpile of cards. I love having that one common that is needed to complete some ones set, kind of like being a trading card superhero!

i hope to expand my card friendships across the world and down under!

WOW talk about losing a password....Thank you R@j@ i feel like i have been brought back from the dead.
let me tell you, everything i wrote 4 years ago does not even begin to express what great buyers i have dealt with in the last 4 years from Australia. You guys have all been great!
in the four years the indieXboy store has certainly grown and we are extremely thankful for all our Australian buyers!
thanks!

What can i say? i am a Philadelphia 76ers fan and i was waiting for the right time to come back to talk some trash, apparently i missed that one day opportunity as we currently have been dumped back into 3rd place thanks to the Celtics and now the Knicks(!), i am use to the Celtics beating our butts but c'mon the knicks???? luckily we still have the Nets to keep us out of the basement.
the rate we are playing probably be another 4 years until i can show my face as a Sixers fan

Back
Top Bottom