New to Nba Cards

Nakoawolf_

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adrian
Hi Guys, I’m new to nba cards and planning to buy a panini. Which one do you think will have more value in the future? Is it the Select or the Prizm?

Thank you

If not a hobby box. I’m looking for just blasters or mega box which do you think would be better? Optic is good as well?

Select is probably better value as the rookie cards represent a higher percentage of the total base set. I assume you are talking the 2020-21 series. I also imagine they are both around the same price? Both have rare chase sets with the Tiger/ Elephant prints in Select and the Checkerboards in Optic.

Select is probably better value as the rookie cards represent a higher percentage of the total base set. I assume you are talking the 2020-21 series. I also imagine they are both around the same price? Both have rare chase sets with the Tiger/ Elephant prints in Select and the Checkerboards in Optic.
Yes the 2020-2021. Yea they have the same price. The prizm is $100 more but sold out.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Chronicles can be a good option too for a cheaper price.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Chronicles can be a good option too for a cheaper price.
Its kind a hard because fanatics is the new partner of nba so I don’t know as well if they will have their own or still go with panini.

Its kind a hard because fanatics is the new partner of nba so I don’t know as well if they will have their own or still go with panini.

No one really knows for sure right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they bought out both Panini and Upper Deck.

I would be very careful if you are expecting to buy one small box of cards and get a return on hundreds of dollars spent.

Remember you are buying in a market where prices are way higher than they have traditionally ever been for boxes.

Odds are much more likely you end up with about $20 of future value from your box than getting a positive return.

Back
Top Bottom