New to here/New to cards

Nardz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nardz
hey people, as the thread title suggests im new to hear and im not really into trading cards etc...

but my father is an avid collecter (of pretty much all things, not just cards :) ) and is looking to start offloading some stuff so i'm basically here to start selling some cards...

got plenty of cards, pretty much all sports, and some non sports etc..

if it's something i end up committing to i'll be here for quite a while offloading some cards..

so what would be the best way to get started? do i just start listing some cards and let people make offers?

First off you have introduced yourself 2nd you can post what cards you have to sell in the appropriate for sale/for trade forum you will find them for most sports and even the non sporting cards & non card related stuff.You'll find the forums in the ozcarder log in screen and away you go welcome to ozcarder mate and good luck off loading those cards.You can list them and wait for offers or better yet if you have an idea of there value put that in if you dont go to the need a price forum and the guys should be able to help you out.I personally am chasing old south sydney rabbitoh cards.again good luck.
cheers were-rabbitoh.

thanks guys..

i know theres some footy cards in there.. old ones too.. probably some nrl ones id have to ask..

my nba list has started here

Hi Nardz,

You've certainly come to the right place when it involves trading cards in general. I'm sure you will find this place a true joy and you will definetely meet some great people along the way.

And with your question about selling and buying, yes all you have to do is simply post or start a thread in the designated area and I'm sure you will get some response on the cards you have to sell. Simple as that.

Enjoy your stay Nardz, and I hope we can maybe do some trading sooner or later too.

Regards, Mike

Back
Top Bottom