New rookie to collect next year?

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I may collect this guy just based on his name. :D

San Diego State junior forward Marcus Slaughter has declared for the NBA draft and hired an agent, which eliminates any chance of him returning to school. Slaughter also declared for the draft after his sophomore season before later withdrawing his name.

my wife is a Ray Allen collector so im trying my hardest to convince her to collect Allen Ray :)

O.k. guys, I'm useless when it comes to College ball. Can someone tell me who the guy is that was flying in the NCAA dunk comp a few weeks ago? You all know the one who was attempting Live 06 moves like between the legs from the free throw line! LOL!
Where do you guys get some good info on the "selected" potential draft players?

The Truth said:
O.k. guys, I'm useless when it comes to College ball. Can someone tell me who the guy is that was flying in the NCAA dunk comp a few weeks ago? You all know the one who was attempting Live 06 moves like between the legs from the free throw line! LOL!
Where do you guys get some good info on the "selected" potential draft players?

www.nbadraft.net is the best source or espn.com. I know all my knowledge (a lot of NCAA info!) basically from just following the season on ESPN all long. Guys who will be high draft picks who WERE in the slam dunk comp include Rodney Carney and Maurice Ager. The guy from UNC, David Noel will also be good.

I'll be collecting one of many college standouts. Can't make up my mind. Really like Gerry Mcnamara and Glen Davis. After that I also like Brandon Roy and Randy Foye as well as Rodney Carney.
I really like Tyler Hansbrough though! (But he's not declaring this season)

isnt he still High School? will need at least a year of College thanks to the new rules

Magicman said:
whens Greg Oden comin to the nba Jimbo??? hes gonna be a superstar!!

He'll be here the year's draft after this upcoming one. Already going to be a lottery pick, if he was able to declare for this upcoming one arguably would have still got the first spot. Draws comparisons to David Robinson and Patrick Ewing. Agile big man who takes no nonsense rebounding and shot-blocking, HUGE wingspan.

Critics and scouts call him one of those guys who comes along every 10-15 drafts. So he's something special! Can play both PF & C, he can do it all. He's going to be an immediate superstar. He's one of those guys who has so much potential, but already so much skill! How long has it been since a rookie PF/C came in and averaged over 18 ppg, 10 rpg and 2 blocks? The closest was Gasol about 5 seasons ago with his 17.6 ppg, 8.9 rpg, 2.06 bpg season. This is a big call, but Oden will be better.

I really HOPE Glen Davis enters the draft, if he does I'm collecting him.

Back
Top Bottom