img390.jpg
img391.jpg
img392.jpg
img393.jpg
img394.jpg
img397.jpg
img374.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Love those patches - especially the Bulls head booklet and the Nike swoosh! Beautiful cards!

You must be some rich millionaire guy to own all these sick cards ! And you probably even own Panini :cool: or have some sick connections to be able to acquire all there impossible to get cards !!!!

Quick question, what is the dual Bulls head patch numbered to?

The Patch on the right (Rose) doesnt line up with the holes on the jersey as they should be? And the quality ofthat Patch doesnt match other Butlers.

1533466887312.png

I have grave suspicions about that card and the authenticity of the patches.

Regards
Matt

Quick question, what is the dual Bulls head patch numbered to?

The Patch on the right (Rose) doesnt line up with the holes on the jersey as they should be? And the quality ofthat Patch doesnt match other Butlers.

1533466887312.png

I have grave suspicions about that card and the authenticity of the patches.

Regards
Matt
that booklet is made by myself and for myself .

You must be some rich millionaire guy to own all these sick cards ! And you probably even own Panini :cool: or have some sick connections to be able to acquire all there impossible to get cards !!!!
not a millionaire lol hahahaha , working hard for my money sometimes 7/7 days mate . yeah some good coonections ...just need some of yours hahaha

not a millionaire lol hahahaha , working hard for my money sometimes 7/7 days mate . yeah some good coonections ...just need some of yours hahaha

I am sure we can arrange this, and you are probably the only person I would sell my Derrick Rose cards (well most or some of my D.Rose cards) :D
I am overseas ATM, and will return back home an a month, and we will arrange something and you tell me what you're interest in buying, ONLY if you are serious about buying :)
Cheers. Nick

Back
Top Bottom