New Partner - Baseball Card Exchange

Please note that the shipping prices are incorrect in the shopping cart. Please contact them at [email protected] and let them know what you are looking to buy and they will give you a quote.

I have contacted the above address for a shipping quote on some large orders (twice) and never got a reply. Has anyone else got a reply from that email? (or alternatively been able to make contact with another email address for BCE?)

I have contacted the above address for a shipping quote on some large orders (twice) and never got a reply. Has anyone else got a reply from that email? (or alternatively been able to make contact with another email address for BCE?)

I had an email back within 12 hours from Steve Hart [email protected] .. There shipping prices are more than I thought, but when I looked at the 19 old school boxes I was going to buy and thought about the weight (36packs per box in most instances) it makes sense...

If you can't make contact, shoot me an email or message with what you want and I will check with Steve.

I had an email back within 12 hours from Steve Hart [email protected] .. There shipping prices are more than I thought, but when I looked at the 19 old school boxes I was going to buy and thought about the weight (36packs per box in most instances) it makes sense...

Yeah that's exactly it. The boxes are LOTS heavier than the modern day boxes due to the number of cards. Depending on the number of boxes, you can ask for them to try and fit them into a flat rate box which may or may not work out cheaper.

Thanks for the replies guys. I got a reply to my second email in an acceptable time, although my initial email two weeks ago did not get a response. The shipping quote I got of $209 was actually cheaper than I thought, btw :)

Thanks for the replies guys. I got a reply to my second email in an acceptable time, although my initial email two weeks ago did not get a response. The shipping quote I got of $209 was actually cheaper than I thought, btw :)

Maybe I will just wait to see what you get in and grab some from you :D
Keen on these for old times sake!
Item Detail - 1992/93 Upper Deck Basketball Unopened High Series Foil Box
Item Detail - 1992/93 Upper Deck Basketball Unopened Low Series Foil Box

The thing with Steve is he charges the exact shipping cost. Part of the reason why I approached him - it's difficult to find sellers with a good range of product who won't overcharge for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom