New Nbl Collector From Melbourne

LMW82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Hi, all. Im a collector of NBL cards, I was trying to get one of each Melbourne Tigers Ever Made by Futera, then desided to go the whole hog and collect all the Nbl Cards, which is much harded than i thought it would be, i still need quite a few Cards to get to my goal but im getting there. I have found some crazey Nbl promos along the way. Not long ago my mate bagged me for spending money on "Bits of Cardboard:woot:" I then told him "I was'nt, i was just trading A bit of plastic for a bit of cardboard, the plastic that we work our arses off for at work. man, You Work For Plastic:D" he Soon Shut Up..lol:lol:.
It's All Good Clean Fun.

Welcome aboard :wave:, there are a couple of NBL collectors here (postgsl is one i remember), hopefully they can help u out :thumbsup:

You work for plastic but trade it for bits of cardboard... i like that lol welcome to the site mate!

welcome to the site have fun here good luck on getting the nbl cards u need for ur pc

Welcome to OzCards. I'm sure you've been watching the Finals series. Are you heading along to Game 4 tomorrow night?

I'm collecting Leroy Loggins, let me know if you have any of his stuff :wave:

hi

What cards do you need I have thousands of Futera basketball cards .......commons & inserts

Hi i need the following cards.
1993 Futera checklist 3
1994 Futera 3 card Auto Redemptions of Adonis Jordan And Copeland
1995 Futera 3 card Dual Auto Redemption Gaze/MMackinnon
1996 Futera 3 card Dual Auto Redemption Gaze/Loggins

And a full set of 1993 Stops, If Anyone Has one, Let Me Know.

Thanks, Luke

Welcome to the Board mate

I have a uncut sheet of 95 futera set, the one where you to redeem in and win if certain players scored & rebounded this and became MVP (shocking memory) these are quite rare...it's still in the postal tube.

Any interest?

Back
Top Bottom