shutton2

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
shutton2
Hi, My name is Scott I live in Melbourne Australia...:wave:

I started collecting cards in 1990 with the 1990 Hoops set and have been on and off buying boxes since then.. I started getting into it again about 6 months ago and have been buying a fair bit off e-bay lately - mainly - auto's rc's of Thaddeus Young, Foye, Gay, Iguodala, Stuckey, Bynum, Green, Julian Wright and Kobe

I also am attempting to collect every card of Jordan, Stockton, Malone, Wilkins and Hardaway. I think this will take some time but I have a decent collection already...:D

I am also trying to complete the Fleer sets of the 1986-87, 1987-88, 1988-89 but have been distracted from this task with me buying autos recently... I will get back to it soon...;)

Anyway I have heaps of commons from the 1990's to 1996 (all brands) and a sprinkling of commons between 1996 to 2005 so happy to help anyone out who is trying to complete sets... I will one day get around to posting what I have....

Looking to trade a bit on this website so over the next few weeks I will post wants and also post items I wish to sell....

Cheers

Welcome.

Sounds like a daunting task you are trying to complete. Good luck with your collection. Something I would definitely want to see.

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom