New member of the Cricket Card Mafia

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
G'day Guys,

Maddie and i are happy to announce the arrival of Archie on the 29th of June, as some of you may know he was delivered by c - section a couple of weeks early but He and Mum are doing fine.

Archie was named after the test cricketer Archie Jackson, who was described as a more elegant batsman than Don Bradman. This article on wikipedia was written by our Archie's Godfather.

Archie Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wishing you all the best for the rest of the year.
Cheers
DonMambo

A HUGE congratulations to you and the family Dan. Another "Mambo" memory for the glory box and the start of a new chapter.... or innings !!

When the little tyke doesn't have his food supply in his mouth, be sure to chuck a mini bat in his hands mate !!

All the best

Damian:thumbsup:

Hi Dan,

congrats on the great news:D

I look forward to your future postings on the progress of an emerging cricketer:woot:

Say hello and congrats also to Maddie.

Hopefully catch up for a celebratory drink soon.

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Congrats mate!

I am actually reading a book about Sir Don now and there is a lot written about Archie Jackson in it........Great name :)

Once again Dan congratulations to you and Maddie....good to see the little fella arrive just AFTER the Sandown card show!!!

Can I ask who wrote the wiki piece mate? Great name, and great that there is a successor for the SW collection!!

Better late than never for my reply! Congratulations Dan and best of luck

Back
Top Bottom