new member new ideas

bigdog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
clint morriss
hay guys just a little about my self ,

Im a baller so basketball is my hobby im in my 30s so i was right in the thick of the 90s basketball boom.I collected cards back then i had well over 1000 cards looking back some of them would of been worth so money now but have lost them over the years .I have just started collecting again and im so in love with it cards these days just blow me away i havent had a big hit yet but my time will come . I just wanted to put this question out there i wanted to know if you guys think there would be a market for a NBL basketball card just like the nba one with autos and jerseys and 1/1 player cards you could do legends and import legends of the past.I think with the NBL making a bit of a come back it would be a good thing i know i would collect them

thanks bigdog

welcome to the site and I don't think there would be a big enough demand for NBL cards at the moment but definitely look into it for the next 2-3 years I reckon!

good luck

Homicide Williams/Andrew Gaze dual logoman (manufactured)???????
Mika Vukona Quad patch auto?????
CJ Bruton 1/1 black auto?????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Welcome to the site mate, lots of good people here hope to do some trades with you one day

Homicide Williams/Andrew Gaze dual logoman (manufactured)???????
Mika Vukona Quad patch auto?????
CJ Bruton 1/1 black auto?????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Welcome to the site mate, lots of good people here hope to do some trades with you one day

Nah man, CJ's dad Cal Bruton, the real Black Pearl.

Back
Top Bottom