New Member - Long Time Collector

McDyessFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
zacrazycollectables
Hi All,

I've been collecting (and dealing) cards since the mid 90's (NBA - NRL - Non Sport - TCG - etc) but dropped out the in the early 2000's and only just come back into it this year.

At this stage I'm only diving back into NBA (ultimate favourite) and Pokemon - but later on the addiction will lead to other stuff LOL.

As my name suggests I do collect Antonio Mcdyess, and have quite a nice collection (although missing lots of later stuff)
I also collect Sharone Wright and Tim James.
I use to collect about 15 players back in the 90's but I sorta fixed that.

I'm in the process of sorting out and listing my cards for trade (lots of auto etc) and hope to help some out with cards for their PC's
and will post that once done.

I'm always looking for McDyess cards so LMK if you anything to trade (preferred) or to sell, especially rare cards.

Thanks.

Welcome! Loved watching McDyess back in the day, any cool stuff from the late 90’s that not many other people have?

from what I remember he had a few big injuries that set him back a bit and may have shortened his career didn’t he?

Yeah he injured his knee a coupe of times unfortunately and missed a fair bit of play but came back well despite being bounced around teams.

He retired in 2011 so so not a bad run since his rookie year in 1995-96.

I don't know if you remember or have seen the confrontation McDyess had with Garnett one game, its on youtube. A Classic

I haven't got much old stuff for trade at the moment, mostly newer stuff but later on I might.

Back
Top Bottom