New Member Intro

shags48

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
shags48
Hi All,
My name is Brendan and like many others i used to be heavily involved with NBA cards through the 90's mainly in Sydney. Used to have one of the largest Scottie Pippen collections - even had Beckett contact me to do an article which never happened.
Had nearly all the sets through that period but sold them off to have a deposit for a house.
Fast forward to now and I can't believe the range of cards available especially from Panini!!
So I still collect cricket and AFL but I have always wanted to complete my 1993-94 Topps Finest refractor set which I still have around 150 of them. Anyone out there wanting to part with the more named players I would be definitely interested. Think i will stick to re-collecting the Topps Finest sets from the 90's.
Just been buying packets of this years Brilliance and Prizm and the boxes are just starting to roll in - think I'm hooked again!!
Cheers

Hi All,
My name is Brendan and like many others i used to be heavily involved with NBA cards through the 90's mainly in Sydney. Used to have one of the largest Scottie Pippen collections - even had Beckett contact me to do an article which never happened.
Had nearly all the sets through that period but sold them off to have a deposit for a house.
Fast forward to now and I can't believe the range of cards available especially from Panini!!
So I still collect cricket and AFL but I have always wanted to complete my 1993-94 Topps Finest refractor set which I still have around 150 of them. Anyone out there wanting to part with the more named players I would be definitely interested. Think i will stick to re-collecting the Topps Finest sets from the 90's.
Just been buying packets of this years Brilliance and Prizm and the boxes are just starting to roll in - think I'm hooked again!!
Cheers

Hi Brendan, you didn't use to shop at Swapmeet at Blacktown did you?

Cheers
Matt

Yes mate, good mates with Dave Cauchi, living in Perth these days? What about yourself?

I thought it was you, Was trying to engage the brain for other Matt's i new in sydney!! What are you doing with yourself these days? I'm very well, married, 2 kids, 40 in January, just finished building a house - times are busy. My brother has just got back into NBA and now he has dragged me back into it!!!

welcome to ozcards mate, we have the current pippen super collector on our site! maybe you guys could compare collections!

Back
Top Bottom