New Member Here HELLO everyone

rodney

OzCardTrader
Real Name
rodney
eBay User
sony120x2
Guess im the same as some collectors here i collected as a teen until house got done over all cards got stolen , now at age 35 i got my self back into the hobby and have a pc that is growing in size week by week
i collect mainy 90's mj's shaqs, those era players hofers graded + ungraded
i do sell on ebay 399 feedback but i guess this will be the new place to buy trade & sell
im done with ebay fee's
also im located in western sydney also attend and sold one time at the
premier collectables show which is held at the marquee next to penrith leauges club!

mate that is the sickest collection i have seen and nice display case ultimate man cave

Thanks! took me a few years to build it up! Not really all I have tho....
There's a few guys on here with as good if not better displays than mine...

Check them out!

As for your collection post some pics!, nothing like seeing other people's collection, doesn't matter if it's just starting up with only a few cards, we all start somewhere!

here's some of my co mns to list on facebook 002.jpg mns to list on facebook 003.jpg llection members!not real sure how to post it properly so please excuse me if turns out weird mns to list on facebook 004.jpg mns to list on facebook 005.jpg mns to list on facebook 009.jpg mns to list on facebook 012.jpg mns to list on facebook 022.jpg mns to list on facebook 056.jpg $T2eC16NHJIIFHI7jR!PgBSYh5q22Lw~~60_57.JPG

mns to list on facebook 002.jpg

mns to list on facebook 003.jpg

mns to list on facebook 004.jpg

mns to list on facebook 005.jpg

mns to list on facebook 009.jpg

mns to list on facebook 012.jpg

mns to list on facebook 022.jpg

mns to list on facebook 056.jpg

$T2eC16NHJIIFHI7jR!PgBSYh5q22Lw~~60_57.JPG

part of my collection got many more mjs ungraded -shaqs-mourning-few t &a hardaway's -d-robinson -few insert sets plus other cards

Back
Top Bottom