New member from Wollongong

freeballs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Hi all.

My name is Craig and I live in Kanahooka , near Wollongong. Im a big collector of NRL cards, St George especially. I have stacks of signed dragons cards from 1968 onwards. I would love to trade any swaps, or help others collect what they need to fill their sets. I get signed cards from the players regularly, and can usually get ex-players as well.

Love to chat to you all, this site seems fantastic.

Hope you are all well!!!

:thumbsup:

Welcome!

You need to get into Basketball!

But any sport is great sport to collect too.

Ersk

Thanks for the wishes guys.

I do have some basketball cards somewhere, some old Kellogs ones or something, and a HEAP of signed Angels baseball cards, I went through a stage for a few years where thats all id buy, after seeing them play live in the US.

Hi welcome to the site Mate. Not many NRL traders here...but they all seem to be dragons fans haha

Welcome to the site mate, not all of us are Dragons fans, well I'm not specially after they beat my team last night............:)............I am a big NRL collector as well but my collection centers around the Broncos, I do have a mate who is a BIG St George fan and I would love to get him some autographed cards, I reckon we can do something here.

the dragons are the team that beat u 24-20 last night and have won the last 7 against u
wooo hoooo
come on u saints

haha classic didnt mean to sound bad or anything just still on a high from friday and thought a friendly fire up wouldnt go astray after his post haha

cheers
jono

haha classic didnt mean to sound bad or anything just still on a high from friday and thought a friendly fire up wouldnt go astray after his post haha

cheers
jono

A friendly fire up is ALWAYS the way to go, nothing wrong with a Gee-up at all, in fact I gave it (in a nice way) to the Dragons fans I was sitting next to at the game and took it with back with grace after we lost...........:)

Hi guys.

Just to let you all know, I had my computer crash, 3 weeks old, then I got sent to Canberra for work without notice for a couple of months, as a result I didnt complete a trade with one of the members here, nothing was sent from either party though, and I havent been online in this time. I have apologised in a PM, and hopefully we can sort something out. Once again very sorry to all about this, I plan to be a great trader here.

i am with you tak35bne, there are plenty of other teams supported on here, there is also heaps of us NRL nuts on here:blink::rolleyes::woot: i am a total eels fan:worthy: and have been for nearly 30 years. the basketball fraternity seem to have a dominance with the number of members on here but we do have quite a few nrl guys as well so there will be plenty of opportunities to trade with someone.

Back
Top Bottom