New member after advice

Glennmc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn Mcewen
eBay User
glenn2677
Hi I'm Glenn from Sydney, been collecting cards most of my life, only recently just got more seriously involved,I'm collecting mostly NBA cards Preferred 15/6, Prizm 15/16, also Nfl Certified 15/16, just after some advice on what to collect? Base sets, more high end stuff? Stick to 1 type or mix and match? I have bought a stack of boxes over the last few months with not much luck in finding some decent cards, so if anyone has any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Welcome!

It comes down to personal preference. I have tried going after a set but got bored and sold it off. I like collecting my favourite player as you get a range of different cards.

If you were looking to meet local Sydney guys there is a meet being held in Bankstown this weekend. PM me if you are keen.

Maybe a reasonably numbered set chase my keep the interest? /499 or even /199 or /99?

Should be more of what keeps your interest, if you don't like or get bored of what you are doing move on to another set and come back or go for a player.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom