NEW LICENCEE NEW CARD MANUFACTURER

How many sets do kids need? The way i see it, They get them all.
Boohoo they might be priced out of a set or 2.

Yep ... series one is aimed at the kids, series two at the proper collectors. Where's the problem?

Select couldn't have done much more to make series one appeal to kids this year with the peel and reveal cards.

I do think that maybe popping a stick of gum back into series one wouldn't be the worst idea, if they want to get more kids buying the product though ... but things are different from 20 years ago when that was last done now, a stick of gum may not be the deal breaker it once was! :lol:

For example for kids (age group 7 to 14) to collect the whole 2012 series one would be out of their reach, I know I don't give my kids $800.00 a year in pocket money.

There is no difference, between kids and adults in thinking when it comes in trying to complete a series. In my days as kids we knew more about card collecting than adults.

i dont really care who does the telegraph cards next year but i sure hope there not them bloody stupid 3d things again
has anybody seen a sample of the 2nd series for 2012/?
a friend of mine contacted select last week about redemption cards and they told him to get them in asap,so that's not a good sign
other oct members are also saying that redemption cards will be continued to be redeemed.....can anyone clarify what select's actual position is regarding the future redemption of cards

other oct members are also saying that redemption cards will be continued to be redeemed.....can anyone clarify what select's actual position is regarding the future redemption of cards
Select has said they will definately continue. Nothing to worry about there.

For example for kids (age group 7 to 14) to collect the whole 2012 series one would be out of their reach, I know I don't give my kids $800.00 a year in pocket money.

There is no difference, between kids and adults in thinking when it comes in trying to complete a series. In my days as kids we knew more about card collecting than adults.

Is collecting the whol set the aim of kids? It never was for me when I was a kid - I just wanted Knights cards, and the excitement of seeing who I'd get in a pack. I never had enough money to collect a whole set even in Regina days.

Back
Top Bottom