Magical_Oreo93

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
njestyle
COMC User
Magical_Oreo93
Hi Everyone, currently the new kid on the block... Name's Nick and come from Canberra... Apart from doing minor collecting as a young kid with NRL cards from the early 2000s, I'm still bit of the noob with card collecting hobby and learning something new everyday.

I "re-joined" the hobby late last year and I guess have really hit the ground running by the numerous boxes I've purchased.. haha my fiancé hasn't been really fully supportive of this new hobby I've picked up but understands I'm bit of the pathetic sports fanatic haha...

My main goal with card collecting is really just to have fun, collect whatever years in my favourite sports and possibly sell and trade... I've actually got this goal to look at completing full or near full sets of NFL years dating back to 1988... haha I'm currently 10/33.

Sports I've collect so far are... NFL, Football (Soccer), AFL and NRL. I'm thinking of getting into MLB but from what it appears it's quite the daunting sport to collect due to the various updates to so many of the different brands.

Happy to be part of the community and look forward to sharing my newly found love in this hobby with you all.

Cheers - Nick

Hi Everyone, currently the new kid on the block... Name's Nick and come from Canberra... Apart from doing minor collecting as a young kid with NRL cards from the early 2000s, I'm still bit of the noob with card collecting hobby and learning something new everyday.

I "re-joined" the hobby late last year and I guess have really hit the ground running by the numerous boxes I've purchased.. haha my fiancé hasn't been really fully supportive of this new hobby I've picked up but understands I'm bit of the pathetic sports fanatic haha...

My main goal with card collecting is really just to have fun, collect whatever years in my favourite sports and possibly sell and trade... I've actually got this goal to look at completing full or near full sets of NFL years dating back to 1988... haha I'm currently 10/33.

Sports I've collect so far are... NFL, Football (Soccer), AFL and NRL. I'm thinking of getting into MLB but from what it appears it's quite the daunting sport to collect due to the various updates to so many of the different brands.

Happy to be part of the community and look forward to sharing my newly found love in this hobby with you all.

Cheers - Nick
Welcome Nick. Any particular NFL sets you collect as I may be able to help out with Upper Deck. Warren

Hey mate. Unfortunately I'm missing a couple from a few years (predominantly rookies) so can't help with a full set.
Any players you PC from back then as I have Rookie and Jersey cards.

Warren
I'll kick a PM convo just so we don't annoy the whole forum... but i don't mind partially completed Sets, happy to look out for singles or even get boxes to finish em off. I'm not really Player collector, just sets for years. Once i complete that then i'll probably jump on the collecting specific player wagon.

I'll kick a PM convo just so we don't annoy the whole forum... but i don't mind partially completed Sets, happy to look out for singles or even get boxes to finish em off. I'm not really Player collector, just sets for years. Once i complete that then i'll probably jump on the collecting specific player wagon.
Yep send me a PM and I'll revisit my sets. I do know that Tom Brady Rookie is one card I am missing.

Warren

Back
Top Bottom