New here, but not to the Hobby!

LJBIGGESTFAN2

Banned User
Real Name
Patrick Copeland
HI Everyone!

My name is Patrick and I live in the Indianapolis area. My main collecting focus is Larry Johnson, L J, Grandmama. I'm his biggest fan and have collected him since 1990, since I was 10 years old. So that tells you how old I am, I'm currently 25. I'm always looking for any L J card, or item I need. If you have anything to do with Larry Johnson please let me know.

Feel free to check out my ebay feedback, over 680+'s! User Id: ljbiggestfan2

I also play semi pro football for a team here in Indiana.

I look forward to meeting new people on this message board. I'm currently a member on various other sports card message boards as well.

Thank You !

Welcome Patrick. Good to see we at least get the better end of beckett members joining here at least. Hopefully you find that rare 1/1 card here in OZ. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here chatting about the hobby as we have a great community here.

Great LJ room and great collection as usual. Thats dedication mate.

chadjaja® said:
Welcome Patrick. Good to see we at least get the better end of beckett members joining here at least. Hopefully you find that rare 1/1 card here in OZ. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here chatting about the hobby as we have a great community here.

Great LJ room and great collection as usual. Thats dedication mate.

Thank you very much! I look forward to becoming regular member here as well. Talk to you soon...

Patrick

hey
welcome to the forum, hope ya have a good time on here :)

Welcome to the forum Patrick. I think I've seen you at Beckett's forum occasionally. LJ is one heck of a player man. I loved it when he was at Charlotte the most.

Enjoy your stay champ!

hey welcome to the boards! Are you the super collector in beckett basketball magazine November 05?? If you are then DAM thats a collection!! :D

Thanks everyone!! Yes, that was me as the Super Collector is last year's November's beckett. It was awesome being featured in beckett and he helped me find a few L J cards I needed.

I'm also on beckett as pjcopeland258 (Ljbiggestfan2).

Welcome to the boards! Should be good having a Super Collector on here for some good advice. We have a few very dedicated members like yourself, but you certainly take it all the way, lol!

Thanks all! Everyone here is very nice, and I appreciate that. If any of you ever come across any RARE Larry Johnson cards or items I need please let me know....I look forward to dealing with you all.

Welcome Patrick LJ could kick it with the best of them enjoy your time here im sure there will be a few guys here that can give you a hand with whatever your collecting!!

Back
Top Bottom