New guy

Tarz0

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Hi All, I'm Ryan from Brisbane.
Primarily here to sell some Tarzos after giving up completing my collection. My hobbies these days are Magic The Gathering and getting into the gym with my wife.
I'm not use to navigatinf this forum, so apologies in advance for any slip ups in etiquette. I'm a nice dude just looking to downsize my collection cardboard hobbies :D

Welcome to the forum mate, need any help just ask.
Do you have any advice on where to find what's a reasonable offer for some sealed tarzos?

With MTG cards there's common pricing to refer to but the only thing I can find for Tarzos is ebay ads. I don't want to put up a sale for something that is a silly price but of course I don't want to be lowballed.

Do you have any advice on where to find what's a reasonable offer for some sealed tarzos?

With MTG cards there's common pricing to refer to but the only thing I can find for Tarzos is ebay ads. I don't want to put up a sale for something that is a silly price but of course I don't want to be lowballed.
You can search for recently sold items on ebay.

"Click the Search box. On the search results page, select the Sold Listings check box to see items that have sold (and how much they sold for) as far back as the eBay search engine will permit. Currently, you can go back about three months. Once the sold listings appear, tell eBay how you want the results sorted."

Hope that helps, or throw an enquiry in this sectioni: https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forums/non-sport-gaming-cards-general-discussion.72/

You can search for recently sold items on ebay.

"Click the Search box. On the search results page, select the Sold Listings check box to see items that have sold (and how much they sold for) as far back as the eBay search engine will permit. Currently, you can go back about three months. Once the sold listings appear, tell eBay how you want the results sorted."

Hope that helps, or throw an enquiry in this sectioni: https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forums/non-sport-gaming-cards-general-discussion.72/
Thanks so much mate, i didn't realise ebay had that feature. I will have a look before heading over to the discussion thread 🤙

Back
Top Bottom