New collector

Alizayy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Hello, i am new to collecting sports cards and would like some feedback based on which set to start and which boxes i should buy. I am based in Sydney would like to collect NFL and NBA panini cards. I would like to know is there a common set to go after or should i just collect player cards i like. I would also like to know if there are any shops in Sydney (western or eastern Sydney), where i can go into and buy them, instead of buying off eBay.

Thanks

Welcome Michael good to have another NFL Collector on here
I am sure there are plenty of guys on here who can certainly point you in the right direction I think first you need to decide what team or players you like as the NFL Sets can often be very hard to complete
A PC of your fav player is a good start
Cheers
Van

I recently started collecting as well, and have found that if you're more into the inserts/ autos it's well worth your money to look at the higher end boxes such as totally certified, prestige or prism hobby boxes they cost more but have guarantees as to what's in the box.

If you're fine with buying a lot in one go I would look at da card world on eBay. They sell boxes in 6's and 12's and post to Aus generally for around 50 au so if you think you're really going to get into collecting it could save you a lot in the long run to buy in bulk.

Sure you will end with a lot of doubles on the commons but you can always try and trade/sell those.

(As I said I've only just started collecting so if anyone thinks this isn't a good idea please feel free to impart some wisdom)

Admin, what happened to our posts? Not sure why they were deleted. PM me please

Back
Top Bottom