New Caltex Socceroo Cards

Sergb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Serge
Saw this in Melbourne today at the Caltex petrol station on Kings Way. Looks like 63 to collect

Also added where these stores are

caltex 2.jpg

caltex 3.jpg

caltex 4.jpg

caltex1.jpg

caltex5.png

Last edited:
22 x Base Card Set, 22 x Base Card Parallels, 8 x Stars, 4 x Field Generals, 6 x Strike Force and 1 x Legend Card.

Not a big set overall.

I know its more a promotion thing but I cant see any of this holding much secondary value at all.

Set was likely done based on the last lot of players to play for the Socceroos.... may have players in there not in the WC squad (McLaren?)

Excellent @Alan1899
Just to note there are 8 cards in the Caltex Field Generals subset. The cards not listed are:
CFG-05 Mark Milligan
CFG-06 Jackson Irvine
(existence of these cards confirmed by myself & @Sergb )

Also a printing error with the Tom Rogic Caltex Strike Force Card CSF-06. The image is of Rogic, but the name on the front of the card is Tom Juric. See image below (apologies for the poor quality) However Rogic’s name is correct on the back of that card.

3D5EFC74-00FC-44E2-A676-FA4B8D32DA56.jpeg

Excellent @Alan1899
Just to note there are 8 cards in the Caltex Field Generals subset. The cards not listed are:
CFG-05 Mark Milligan
CFG-06 Jackson Irvine
(existence of these cards confirmed by myself & @Sergb )

Also a printing error with the Tom Rogic Caltex Strike Force Card CSF-06. The image is of Rogic, but the name on the front of the card is Tom Juric. See image below (apologies for the poor quality) However Rogic’s name is correct on the back of that card.

3D5EFC74-00FC-44E2-A676-FA4B8D32DA56.jpeg

Thanks Mike, when I checked the sheet that Tap'n'Play sent me those two names were on it. I thought there were on 4 cards and didn't check the list properly.

That Rogic card is a nice error - I like things like that, especially if they get corrected, though I doubt that will happen this time.

I grabbed 5 packs to day, interesting to note was the base cards where all consecutively numbered

also the folder for them although A5 in size is $20.00.

did snag a Cahill Legend tho!!

IMG_7556.JPG IMG_7557.JPG

Anyone got any of these for sale??
Looking for single cards

Back
Top Bottom