Never had a Box Break

james34bc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey what's up everybody!
Since I'v started collecting NBA cards, not once in my life have I ever had a chance to open one of those Exquisite NBA boxes, what ever you call them lol. Only because I am 14 years of age and most of the ones I have seen on the net are very expensive for me. I decided to make this thread to ask all of you where I could find the cheapest place to buy a NBA box :) So just tell me here or if you want PM me and hopefully you would be a lot of help. I am looking for something below $300. Thanks for reading guys.
Peace:v:
P.S. The ones in my signature are from swaps, the only packets I do buy are just normal Upper Decks

Just be aware of expire dates on redemptions....07/08 and earlier.
Ive heard some getting the aok and others missing out.

Just be aware of expire dates on redemptions....07/08 and earlier.
Ive heard some getting the aok and others missing out.

ahh k, thanx for the heads up, yeh I heard bout a guy missing out on some lebron and kobe rare card, don't know what it was but hearing bout what players would have been on it, sounds pretty good

i personally like 09-10 SPGU mate, neva busted it but i like it haha

It's very hit and miss though, with a high price tag. I'd go (for your first one) something lower-end, but that you can still get something decent out of. Maybe something like Hot Prospects. Make sure it's a hobby box too, not retail or blaster.

It's very hit and miss though, with a high price tag. I'd go (for your first one) something lower-end, but that you can still get something decent out of. Maybe something like Hot Prospects. Make sure it's a hobby box too, not retail or blaster.

sweet, thanks man, yeh i had a look at the first one and it looks really nice, btw nice pic in your sig :)

I really like Panini Limited (about 110 a box, 1 pack), had some luck and fun with Topps Treasury (about 120 a box?) but my all time favourite is Topps Letterman (3 mini boxes in the box about $275), lmk if you wanna watch my youtube break of a box i did and I'll link you or my user name is GarnettFan4Life5

I really like Panini Limited (about 110 a box, 1 pack), had some luck and fun with Topps Treasury (about 120 a box?) but my all time favourite is Topps Letterman (3 mini boxes in the box about $275), lmk if you wanna watch my youtube break of a box i did and I'll link you or my user name is GarnettFan4Life5

Treasury are pretty cool, and if you pull a mini logoman there's a guy collecting them so he'd love you... they've got lots of cards in the box, but don't expect anything good, you might be surprised but if you just open it for the fun it's a good option.

Treasury are pretty cool, and if you pull a mini logoman there's a guy collecting them so he'd love you... they've got lots of cards in the box, but don't expect anything good, you might be surprised but if you just open it for the fun it's a good option.

I pulled a dual Derrick Rose/Larry Bird auto/5 which was like a 10 case best hit or so :woot:
You can also get nice looking refractors, rookie auto's and cards where the rookie logo is actual gold, pretty cool idea

can recommend them for the price!

sweet, yeh id love to watch, lol if you get a pierce i'll buy it off you :) give me a shout out :)

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 10:27 PM ----------

I pulled a dual Derrick Rose/Larry Bird auto/5 which was like a 10 case best hit or so :woot:
You can also get nice looking refractors, rookie auto's and cards where the rookie logo is actual gold, pretty cool idea

can recommend them for the price!

haha sounds sweet mate, soz just noticed you have already opened it already, just ignore the last comment, but could i request a shout out on the next vid?
btw I'm watching your vids now

Awesome mate!

Live break soon?

maybe, my videos on my channel r incredibly random haha, like a got a 3 guys 1 hammer reaction, its pretty funny. Actually yeh I might do a Box Break, I'll say before I open it, if I get a Kevin Garnett you can have it for free haha, only 1 packet though, I'm actually going to scream if there's one in there lol, but it would be funny

Back
Top Bottom