Need Some Advice.

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Should i sell up on my benji future force to try and get 20 or so top 100 signed cards for my set.

pros - i get closer to finishing.
- best looking set
- fun to collect

MAIN CON - Some players have passed so its never going to be complete

or should i sell all my centenaries off and keep the marshall.

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

btw ebay has free 99c listings so i might throw them up soon if i was to do it.

Mate I really comes down to what you enjoy having the most, Is there no chance of you being able to have both? If you do break up your lot I'd be interested in a Vatuvei if you have one.

Should i sell up on my benji future force to try and get 20 or so top 100 signed cards for my set.

pros - i get closer to finishing.
- best looking set
- fun to collect

MAIN CON - Some players have passed so its never going to be complete

or should i sell all my centenaries off and keep the marshall.

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

btw ebay has free 99c listings so i might throw them up soon if i was to do it.

NO NO NO do not sell your centanrys again mate. What would u feel like if u wanted to start again Lokk its like this so what if u never get all the top 100s signed big woop. I look at it like this In our lifetimes there will be only one centenary of rugby league set so get what players u can signed get what centenary inserts u want. Compare it to a say the 2008 champions set yes is the only other 2008 set but i know what i would much prefer a centenary set partially signed rather then a fully signed champions commonn set and look at what players are in the centenary heaps of greats champions 2008 a lot of nevs..... On saying that though u know i will be up for some of those signed elite players. and on the Benji yes he is a great player but that is only one card here u have a great collection girds

i can have both where they stand at the moment. but if i want to expand the centenary set id have to sell the marshall to do that. i do have a vatuvei if i do decide to do it ill pm you.

Getting another Benji is easier than all the centenary sigs. But my advise is keep both. Collecting doesn't happen overnight - why the sudden urgency? Am I the only one who still believes in the delay of gratification? Patience is a virtue my friend!

Im with Mischa, this game is about patience. I waited about 6 years to get a set of the 1986 Scanlens. They are now my favorite cards for the toil and wanting i went through to get them. The centenary sigs will always be around and there will always be people looking to unload them. In my 10+ years collecting i am yet to see a card or set completely disappear from the market.

20 top 100 signed over a marshall..??.. Depending on how many RARE RARE ones there are in that set of 20......... I'd go for the 20 signed.. All I know is.. That some of those top 20's you might only ever get ONE chance to get......

dad gave me the money i needed.

bidded on 18 of them. hopefully win them, betetr not get outbid by an OCTer ahaha.

so i have kept the marshall as well.

Back
Top Bottom