Baseball Need Help!

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
Hi Guys,

I am looking for hi res scans or photos of Adrian Burnside cards and Dave Nilsson cards.

PLMK if you can help!

Mark.

Any hi res scans from 95-97. Need to try and photo match this bad boy:
NilssonHelmet003.jpg

NilssonHelmet002.jpg

NilssonHelmet001.jpg

Thanks!
Mark.

are you after any scans of baseball cards that look like that helmet ? will have a look and get back to you... cool Nilsson item to have.. i have one of his broken bats i got from the US on ebay... got it signed a few years ago...

Cheers Scott. It was when he changed numbers from 11 to 14. There is an 1 under the 4...it has a few major characteristics. I think I have it matched to some Sports Illustrated photos, but a baseball card would be cool. It should definately be around 95-96. Keep an eye out, it doesn't have the green bill, and it has the MB on the front.

Thanks!
Mark.

Hi Mark

have checked the Nilsson cards that i have.. here are scans of the cards that i think match your helmet...

hope they are what u are after...

Scott:wave:

img086.jpg

img087.jpg

img088.jpg

img089.jpg

img090.jpg

img091.jpg

img092.jpg

img093.jpg

img094.jpg

Hi Mark

looks great , found the last card and have scanned that for u too...

What a great piece of Nilsson merch for ur collection.. did it cost u much..

Scott

img095.jpg

img096 Correction.jpg

Hey Scott, picked it up for $100 but that was $50 less than what was originally asked for :)

If anyone wants to sell me those 3 nilsson cards, will pay $5 dlvd for 3.

Thanks!
Mark.

Nice find matching the card photo of him wearing the same helmet you now have. Awesome!!

that is great ........i have 2 gu jerseys.....love gu gear

Same Owen, GUU has really got me into it. Cards have dropped off a bit (although I did pick up a Ripken and Posade AU's) and i'm focusing on GU. Plus it's so easy for us to get stuff signed during the ABL season.

Only problem is finding items that reflect the players...been offered GU jersey's for $300! Bit rich for a "no name" Aussie player :)

Mark.

I agree, I can't wait to get my Moylan GU 2010 Braves Jersey signed, not sure on what sort of pen to use on it, don't want to wreck it for what I paid lol

I'd be happy to get Huber one seeing the one I got is only issued one and not a GU, hard now as I don't have the space (just a small bedroom) nor should I be spending my money, will have revert to cards, making my own lol loved doing the ABL ones was awesome to get them signed made it more worthwhile

Its a forum i tryed to register for an account on there they said they would have to call me to confirm my details but never ever heard back so guess I am not allowed to have an account, which is a shame as they have quite a lot of stuff on there

Back
Top Bottom