Need help with a valuation- 1928 or 1930! Bradman cigarette card

Lovecardboard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anina Calvert
Thanks to whoever can help tell me what a rough value on what was either a 1928 or 1930 Bradman cigarette card graded in 10mint? Pictured below:

IMG_20170814_190224_393.JPG

This card is from a set of 50 produced in 1930.
A full set in excellent condition would value around $30-$50.
You may get $7-$10 for the Bradman card in mint condition from a collector of Bradman memorabilia.

May I take back the comment "I thought someone on here would of been knowledgeable enough to answer this one"
It's clear there is :kick:
Thanks Sgt_pepper

My phone is playing a fool with me tonight it didn't load the first messages from cricketmad an bigAlcards! Thanks for you help and advice.
Wish I still owned the one I had graded 10 mint but at the moment with prices given I might be able to get one before the do go up in price!! Surely that must be a good chance the prices might suddenly increase given the age of the cards and the status of Bradmans name!?

Gee really would of thought being so old of would of shared a higher value! Is that the value graded in 10 mint? Also thanks for your reply :)

yeah, graded 10 might boost the price. who done the grading?
someone else may know why they arent more valuable, but if its worth $10 after 90 years, i cant see it making a huge move in the near future...

yeah, graded 10 might boost the price. who done the grading?
someone else may know why they arent more valuable, but if its worth $10 after 90 years, i cant see it making a huge move in the near future...
Can't quite remember who exactly did the grading but if my memory serves me right I think it had a white lable with silver font printing and I think I remember pmg! Maybe!
90yrs from now it should be worth at least double it's today's value I'd hope :rofl::rofl:

I equate cigarette card collecting to stamp collecting. A passion of a bygone era. There are still some very valuable cigarette cards in our hobby, but this one doesn't appear to be one of those.

Back
Top Bottom