Need Help Identifying cards

Jaede

EEL 4 Life
Real Name
Jaede
Hi guys,

Was going through some of my old stuff yesterday and came across these cards, I can't remember how i got them or when, any help would be much appreciated

I know langer was released through weetbix boxes just not sure what year

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2697.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

The three NSW Blues cards are from 2002 and if it was the same as the Bulls cards you got them in showbags at the Ekka

The three NSW Blues cards are from 2002 and if it was the same as the Bulls cards you got them in showbags at the Ekka
Thank you much appeciated, must of got them at the easter show as I was told it's like the Ekka but in sydney

The NSW cards were part of a set of 20. They were released & sold by Cricket NSW - were not hand outs at the show.
Are you sure because I never bought cards at that age and i found them in a bag with a speed blitz blues logo on the bag, like a showbag

Are you sure because I never bought cards at that age and i found them in a bag with a speed blitz blues logo on the bag, like a showbag

Think they broke up some sets and put into bags for school visits and school holiday camps etc. have out in bag with poster and stress ball like a cricket ball with speed blitz blues logo on it

Yeah i was in primary school at the time so highly possible from a school visit or the cricket gala days i participated in for school.
Thanks guys for the help much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom