need help 2000 cards promos

spottyroach

Go Bulldogs
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
Spottyroach
Hi everyone
i am not sure how many promo cards were made for the 2000 select series is it 13,14, or 15 anybody know any help would be excellent thanks everyone.
Spottyroach.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any chance you have a Cowboys promo? If not would you know who it is?

Well young Shawn your aren't backwards in coming forward are you................lol, well the Cowboys promo card was of Tim Brasher and yes I do have a spare one. PM me and we can talk about getting it to you if u want it.

Dave

Hi Tak David
Thanks for the offer i have 13 of them and was trying to work out the one i was missing i have one from every team except parra is it jason smith? been told there was only 13 cards for the promos and also 14 dont know what to believe if anyone has the parra promo can you please scan it.
thanks heaps Brian.

Hi Tak David
Thanks for the offer i have 13 of them and was trying to work out the one i was missing i have one from every team except parra is it jason smith? been told there was only 13 cards for the promos and also 14 dont know what to believe if anyone has the parra promo can you please scan it.
thanks heaps Brian.

Brian, it is the Jason Smith Game Breaker card which is the promo, I don't have a single of that card spare but I do know where I think I can get one for you, leave it with me mate.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom