Need advice

Shaunao1983

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
I purchased and paid for a card from member Saintersrule on the 31st October. Since then he has ignored my messages even though he has read them. I paid a extra $5 for registered post. He said he would send it straight away.
Who do I go to for help regarding this matter?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hey mate he lives just around the corner fron me and is only very young (maybe 15 or younger). Maybe give him benefit of doubt as imo he didnt come off as a dodgy trader and seemed very responsible so I would be surprised if he was ripping u off deliberately. But if he continues to ignore I may be able to help out so u get either the money or cardd back.

Hey thanks mate, I had a suspicion he was young. I'll give it another week. Maybe he's finding it hard to get to a post office. I'll send you a pm if I need your help, thanks mate

And sorry about no reply on the sheed mate I got distracted. If u still had it I am intereated but have spent so much laty I would really rather a trade if u needed red sigs or anything else?

Cool mate some are gone and I have heaps of reds that arent listed and have brought in a few other cards. Did you have any golds u were interestrd ib trading cause I also have conlon #6 and aish golds

Will do mate sorry at work will pm u when I finish. And bad timing as literally sold the hodge a week ago after trying to get ris of it for over a year haha

Back
Top Bottom