Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Is there a ballpark value going around for my 08/09 SP Authentic - Sign Of The Times Trio - Kobe/Garnett/Durant #ed to 10?

I can't find any on eBay. Thanks

Don't think there will ever be a price on it, as those #/10ed are usually unpriced. Guess you'll have to wait for a ebay price, or compare prices on other low#ed triple autos on those particular players if any.

lol, im not sure if you are being sarcastic and BV mean bull**** value ?

if not, what does BV mean? Thanks

Haha no no, BV = Beckett Value. Not bull****ting you either. I have recently bought up on a few Gaze cards and the rarer "Stripe" version of that card in mint or nr-mt condition cost me $1 and that's cause I was willing to pay a little more for them (hard pressed to get cheaper than $1 on eBay cause of fees). The base version that you asked about, I believe since I looked it up only a week ago, has a value of something like $0.25 listed in the Beckett price guide.

How much are these Kelloggs cards worth, there from 1992.

thanks

Complete set of 18 cards = $2.40-$6.00

If you have individual players only, let me know which and I'll tell you prices.

As for the Gaze previously, now I am at home I can tell you for certain: $0.05-$0.10 ...looks like I was over-estimating on the $0.25!

G'day,

Can anyone please give me the total value of the 98/99 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion set Doesn't seem to be in my Beckett Annual...

Thanks!

Hi guys,i got a Jordan retirement card made by Arena
Sports.Card #71. Its the photo on my proflie. any ideas???
It has his signature and says "retired Oct 6 1993" in hologram effect.
Cheers !

got a allen iverson flashback fabrics 16/25 2007 spx.
any one know estimation on price of card.thanks in advance