NBL Trading cards ??? Any being produced

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,
Just wondering if any current NBL trading cards are being produced and if so who has the license to do so ? What was the most recent set produced ?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Nothing has been done card wise for the NBL since 1996 futera. Largely because of waning popularity and the debacle that was the late 90's early 2000's when no one would touch the league with a ten foot barge pole

Hi All,
Just wondering if any current NBL trading cards are being produced and if so who has the license to do so ? What was the most recent set produced ?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

I know someone approached the NBL last year and the marketing team at the NBL never got back to them.

I know someone approached the NBL last year and the marketing team at the NBL never got back to them.

May be good to try again in the future. Of years past I can't even imagine how hard it would be to try to keep up with all the player team changes and imports in and out. Maybe they didn't want the hassle. Would be cool to have some of these Next Stars with cards. Gonna take some bold thinking to get the NBL card market going again! And a lot of $$$$.

With the current trajectory of the league and the improvements made since the new owners came on board, wouldn't be surprised if they pop up again in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom