NBL All Star Game

what a weird time of the year to have it.. when the seasons nearly over.. imagine if anstey or a teams franchise player did a knee or cause such an injury it ruins his year and teams hopes... why not have it halfway through the year... this time of the year is money time.. time to make that final push.. time to lay it on the line for a top 4 spot

The Aussies ripped again :D :shock: :D

imagine if anstey or a teams franchise player did a knee or cause such an injury it ruins his year and teams hopes

See what you mean, the Sydney Kings Center Rolan Roberts injured himself in the dunk comp :shock: :lol:

That lil Kiwi guy has some serious ups! anyone see it?

Yeah, that kiwi can jump!! The old Rider style dunk from '94 was sweet :D

the actual game was like 100 times better last year, it had its moments this year but some poor play. a nice dunk by groves tho.
but that dunk comp ,..
damm e.bartlett is a freak, is he same height as spud webb.
he did a alley between the legs, and jumped over three kids and also a josh smith over the chair alley but the height he got on that was unreal. got a screenshot of it.

bartlett_957.jpg

the actual game was like 100 times better last year

Game was very boring compared to last year. Had to work so taped it and watched it and was quite dissapointed. Lots of people injured and not playing. Last year Newley was a star, rookie of the year and all-star MVP, but this year he was left out? Hasn't had a great season but still putting up decent numbers.

That little kiwi is only 18 I think and he's 180cm...also I think, but remember hearing it at one point. Brings back flashes of Brett Rainbow! :p

D-mac is a warrior, 41 and having his best season. How funny, an american on the oz team and he wins the MVP, classic!

Can't compare it to last years game, as I didn't see last years. Was funny watching Gaze/Heal square off against one another. I would've thought that that NZ kid should have earnt a "World" roster spot after his dunk win. Certainly wouldn't have been any worse than most of the world team.

Back
Top Bottom