NBA Topshot

postponed :(

NBA Top Shot

We are postponing the first Seeing Stars drop tonight. We want to make sure we make this as smooth as possible for the community, so we appreciate your understanding as we work through a bug we've identified. A notice will be given in advance as to when this drop will happen.

Feel like this has expanded too quick and they can’t handle it
I'm not sure. I suspect that this is part of the strategy - creating as much fomo as posssible. That's what's driving the prices. When I went on their website to get registered and saw the video of the guy who was shattered that he missed out I thought f....that.

I'm not sure. I suspect that this is part of the strategy - creating as much fomo as posssible. That's what's driving the prices. When I went on their website to get registered and saw the video of the guy who was shattered that he missed out I thought f....that.
Like if i got a pack...great. It's not like i can withdraw any money!!!

And if by some freak of nature I got a pack, i am sure it'll be a few dud moments but they'll be MY dud moments

I mean, they've banned people for using bots and trying to create multiple accounts. That's a great step.

It is very early days and unexpected levels of traffic is gonna cause your system problems.

So far I think they're doing pretty well considering.

Those that got in early are now millionaires. Right now is still early.

I remember bitcoin being met with a lot of the same language and attitudes.

Hopefully I get a pack. 😉

I mean, they've banned people for using bots and trying to create multiple accounts. That's a great step.

It is very early days and unexpected levels of traffic is gonna cause your system problems.

So far I think they're doing pretty well considering.

Those that got in early are now millionaires. Right now is still early.

I remember bitcoin being met with a lot of the same language and attitudes.

Hopefully I get a pack. 😉

Same here, lot of FOMO and It could be the next big thing and I'm all in

Screenshot_20210306-061716_Chrome.jpg

I was on at 4:10 and it was already over 200,000 by then
Did you get a queue number?

I was 108k in line. Got down to 41k and it said line erased you must rejoin queue again next window. Now I know that I've your queue number is > packs available, you can just leave the line and go back to bed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom