NBA Topshot

I don't understand the serial numbers? I assumed the lowest # would be worth the most.
I searched a Zion dunk moment-
Serial #62- $10000
Serial #69- $69000
Serial #72- $3211
Serial #92- $250000

Can someone plz explain, am i missing an important piece?

I don't understand the serial numbers? I assumed the lowest # would be worth the most.
I searched a Zion dunk moment-
Serial #62- $10000
Serial #69- $69000
Serial #72- $3211
Serial #92- $250000

Can someone plz explain, am i missing an important piece?
People can set their own prices so it’s not really an accurate guide.

The lower serials are the better ones and also just like normal collecting the jumper number factor is big as well. ( Or Jersey in this case)

Also may be a time if players are bringing up milestones 1000th assist etc then the serial number of 1000 will be valuable

Yeah but this guy is an absolute pleb. Basically a poor mans Gary Vee.

You could do better on your own if you want to seriously go about investing.

he plays on the persona, fine, it’s a visual and hype medium. Moreso interested in details of fractional ownership.

how brutal is it though that it’s come to that? consodering owning 1% of a Michael Jordan Exquisite patchcauto or something

he plays on the persona, fine, it’s a visual and hype medium. Moreso interested in details of fractional ownership.

how brutal is it though that it’s come to that? consodering owning 1% of a Michael Jordan Exquisite patchcauto or something

That guy is a newb though, eff him. He's basically the guy trying to cash in on the uninformed. No charisma at all.

Fractional ownership interests me also.

I'd love to get a group of friends to pool some money together for a big purchase.

That guy is a newb though, eff him. He's basically the guy trying to cash in on the uninformed. No charisma at all.

Fractional ownership interests me also.

I'd love to get a group of friends to pool some money together for a big purchase.

I would much rather throw a little cash into this Dibbs stuff than TopShot. If it's backed by an actual asset, I'll throw it a bone and hope for the best :lol:

Back
Top Bottom