Nba top shot

i have heard about it, my brother has jumped on it however I am a bit sceptical to be honest. or maybe i'm just old skool

It's looks like you are purchasing highlights
Pretty sure you can just watch them on YouTube whenever you want

Hey guys ✌
I´m doing NBA Top Shot since early September and i love it.
It´s still in Beta and they upgrade every part from time to time, so it will take a while til it is finished but it fully works. Mobile game to it will also coming soon to make it more popular but I already love it how it is right now with the highlight watching, collecting and trading at the marketplace.
When I started there were only a few active guys from all parts of the world there but it´s getting more and more people and the community is great - They´re doing Razz, Trivias, Pack openings, office hours at their Discord and Developer team is there daily.
They´re not doing much advertising til it´s finished but I think it will be huuuge and if you want to buy moments at a low price at the market this will be the right time. When the new season starts they will be starting series 2 so everything before is series 1 which will be very rare and I expect very valuable when Userbase is growing.
A few NBA players like Aaron Gordan and Spencer Dinwiddie are directly invested in the project and they got the official licence from the NBA for all moments.
Feel free to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom