NBA tix!

reggie31

Reggie31
Real Name
Peter
Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to states next year and high on my to-do list is watchin a knicks game at madison square. I was wondering if any members out there have seen any nba games live. How they got tickets and best stadiums to go too!! cheers by the way i hear the nba store on the corner of 5th is cosing down or closed down. Is this true???? :eek:

it hasnt closed down not sure if it is madison is unreal to go to saw chicago and knicks there this year rose is a freak there is an awesome website i will attach the link soon or send it to you to purchase tickets i recomend going to madison square garden

either way i will spend heaps in there! yeh a link to a site with knicks tickets would be greatly appreciated. i had a look at tickets for the last game of the season pretty such sold out so im guessin they run out real quick!

yeah nba store is just relocating... it is the most impressive store in the world period. Or was, im sure the new one will be impressive also. I saw the knicks wizards at maddison square garden and nothing compares... also recommened staples at night and new jersey if your in NY!

Head on up to Boston (3-4 hour train trip from NY) and see a game there. Awesome atmosphere from fans at almost any game!
I've seen a game at MSG and it was crazy good! You'll love it.

Check out stubhub for tickets or try your luck on craigslist closer to game day.

Im heading to the states in 2 weeks, seeing Spurs v Jazz, got 3rd row seats behind the Spurs bench, cost me $320 each seat. i got the tix from the ticket master website, brought them the day they got released though.

I did hear the NBA store is relocating, but ill be able to confirm that when i get overthere

Back
Top Bottom