NBA Player to Collect?

Cheers Adam, really appreciate it. Message me if you find any :)

Jared - I'll make decisions on the aspects you mentioned within the next couple of days. Glad to take advice from a seasoned collector. Regarding your team choices, 19 & Farah. That is all.

Hahaha
If you need more Randolphs. You shoul ask Randolph himself coz even he is giving away his Randolph pc before it starts costing him money.

I see why you choose Exquisite. Coz that's no later than 09/10 right? Makes sense coz Randolph hasn't even had a warm up jacket since then.

Nah it was mainly so I wouldn't get any Blairs. Don't want him to waste my hits on him when I can get paid to take them off other collectors' hands. Also you think I don't like Panini because it's Panini. WRONG! It's because there are so many pesky Blairs in their stupid products!

Nah it was mainly so I wouldn't get any Blairs. Don't want him to waste my hits on him when I can get paid to take them off other collectors' hands. Also you think I don't like Panini because it's Panini. WRONG! It's because there are so many pesky Blairs in their stupid products!

Haha funny you say that.
The first 2 hobby boxes I ever bought (thread & R&S) had 3 Blair Hits in them. Lol

The next hobby box I got had 1 Randolph and 1 Frye in it. So I threw them on ground and put in a quality claim.

Was stoked when I got the Taylor Griffin replacement!

Whilst ignoring the obvious trolls in this thread I'm gonna say collect someone YOU like, not what someone else suggests. ;) Especially if the suggestion comes from people who collect Blair or Randolph!

Back
Top Bottom