NBA Player to Collect?

Mawt

Banned User
Real Name
Finn
Hola basketball fans :)

You probably don't know me. I only joined recently. I'm a massive football and rugby league fan (the origins of my username is [M]anchester United [a] tletico Madrid [w] ests [t] igers).

Anyway, I'm also well into basketball. Playing it. I'm trying to get into NBA, and I'm finding it a fun experience so far. The team for me is Utah Jazz, and looking through the history books I reckon John Stockton has to be my favourite.

I want to collect an NBA player as a 2012 project. Do any of you have suggestions?

Thanks for your time.

Finn :v:

Might have to be a 2013 project if the lockout doesnt end LOL

Im a big fan of Gordon Hayward. Love his game and gets some sweet Jazz patches of him!

Do either of you have a rough idea of how many Gordon Hayward cards have been produced as of now?

Sounds like a challenge. The basketball card industry must be massive, 150-200 cards from 72 games :woot:

Nah Panini just likes to spam cards of good prospects, which is a shame. By comparison Serge Ibaka only has 100 in 2 years and Channing Frye has 890 in about 6. However that was back in the day where there were 3 card manufacturers not 1.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 09:50 PM ----------

You students can just type faster.

I was gonna suggest he collects Anthony Randolph and serge Ibaka but didn't want to REALLY upset you!

Why would you collect those 2 losers? Don't think they're good enough to be still playing in 2012!

I've decided to collect Gordon Hayward :)

Thanks for your suggestions lads.

That's a good choice. Shame I can't say the same about Man U or West Tigers!!! LOL

Good luck with the collection mate. I think I should have a few base inserts of him lying around if you want??

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 08:12 PM ----------

Yeh that's why I've got such a massive stash of Blair too. Got them just to spite you. Maybe you should try out my line to get yourself some freebies ;)

Massive stash??? Well that makes 1 of us.
Ive only got 4 Blair cards coz they cost so much. They aren't give aways like like my Frye Pc

That's a good choice. Shame I can't say the same about Man U or West Tigers!!! LOL

Good luck with the collection mate. I think I should have a few base inserts of him lying around if you want??

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 08:12 PM ----------

Massive stash??? Well that makes 1 of us.
Ive only got 4 Blair cards coz they cost so much. They aren't give aways like like my Frye Pc

Who do you support in the NRL and EPL?

I'd like the base inserts if you could find any. How much?

Who do you support in the NRL and EPL?

I'd like the base inserts if you could find any. How much?

Sydney Roosters and Arsenal
Although I havent followed either too much lately. Used to love watching Freddy, Lam, Wing, Minichello etc.

And sorta lost interest in Arsenal a few years ago when the line up changed too much.

Will have a look at what cards I have got and lyk tomorrow. Won't be cards you would need to buy. If I can find some, you can have them. They are as useful to me as Anthony Randolph cards!

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 08:44 PM ----------

Oh please mate. People pay me to take their Blair cards. That's how I fund my Exquisite case breaks.

That's it, I'm getting Arthy!!!!

They are as useful to me as Anthony Randolph cards!

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 08:44 PM ----------

That's it, I'm getting Arthy!!!!

Don't see you sending me any Randolphs then? You tightass! Oh you can't handle me by yourself? Jealous that I bust Exquisite cases while you're busting your balls over some worthless Blairs? ;)

BTW you seem to like losing teams as well. Look at both the Roosters and Arsenal this season. Face it. You're a loser :p

i wasnt gunah post in finn's thread. but since you 2 have descended into anarchy i think i must..

firstly, finn.. hayward is a good choice. you will need to set out early on in the piece how much you want to spend on the collection.
whether you just wanna collect base/inserts or rookie autos.. etc. it gets very expensive collecting everything. trust me.

united and the tigers are terrible. liverpool and the knights are the way to go.

now to answer the other 2.

you both know getting arthy is the worst possible outcome. the king, or queen depending on who you talk to, troll is bad.
i would really like to start another one, but i will have to do it just before i go on holidays cos graham is gunah kick my ass if i do.. lol

and we all know james harden > blair/randolph put together !

Hahaha
If you need more Randolphs. You shoul ask Randolph himself coz even he is giving away his Randolph pc before it starts costing him money.

I see why you choose Exquisite. Coz that's no later than 09/10 right? Makes sense coz Randolph hasn't even had a warm up jacket since then.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

i wasnt gunah post in finn's thread. but since you 2 have descended into anarchy i think i must..

firstly, finn.. hayward is a good choice. you will need to set out early on in the piece how much you want to spend on the collection.
whether you just wanna collect base/inserts or rookie autos.. etc. it gets very expensive collecting everything. trust me.

united and the tigers are terrible. liverpool and the knights are the way to go.

now to answer the other 2.

you both know getting arthy is the worst possible outcome. the king, or queen depending on who you talk to, troll is bad.
i would really like to start another one, but i will have to do it just before i go on holidays cos graham is gunah kick my ass if i do.. lol

and we all know james harden > blair/randolph put together !

Let's get him Bainy!!!

Harden's beard is the only decent part of his game.

Back
Top Bottom